Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dream Cast

Every writer, whether they like to admit it or not, has a dream cast in their head, should their book become a movie.

Now, I do not own the rights to these pictures, but as I do not receive money from this blog, I have no qualms posting them. If anyone is curious as to their origin, please message me and I'll send along the links.

Alice, the girl in search of her place in the world:
 Sophia Myles











James, the wayward husband:
 Lucas Bryant







Candice, the problematic wife:
Emily Blunt (Isn't she just fabulous?)








Ben, the persistent fisherman:
Joe Manganiello










Grace, the fiery yogi sister:
 Christina Hendricks
 or Carey Mulligan









 
Scott, the man on a mission:
Chris Helmsworth










Nora, the psychologist with a big problem:
Kate Kelton










Who knows if anything will ever come of this wackiness... but in the meantime, this is who I picture. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment